As part of the International Conference on Wirtschaftsinformatik at Paderborn University (www.wi23.de), we invite proposals for workshops, tutorials, or community events. Please note that we plan to allocate the last day of the conference (21.09.2023) as a networking day, making this Thursday the best date to host your event. Alternatively, you can propose your event for the day before the conference (18.09.2023) with limited capacities available.
Please send your proposals for workshops or tutorials to Prof. Dr. Daniel Beverungen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Prof. Dr. Matthias Tier (email@example.com) by 15.11.2022, including the following information:
- Type of the event (workshop, tutorial, or community event)
- Title of the event
- Short description (please submit a summary of 300-600 words that we can use to promote your event on the conference’s website)
- Intended target group (e.g., scientists, companies, students, or all of the above)
- Organizing chair(s) with names, affiliations, and photos, to be published online
- If applicable, please refer to the community hosting the workshop (e.g., GI expert group or WKWI)
- Desired date for hosting the workshop (best is 21.09.2023, alternatively 18.09.2023)
- Please let us know if we can help you with managing the submissions and registration in the conference management system or if you want to organize the event on your own
- Please let us know if you plan to publish any workshops papers as part of the WI23 Workshop Proceedings, which will not be part of the regular conference proceedings
We look forward to your ideas and happily support you with hosting your event!
Christiane Lehrer, Matthias Trier, and Daniel Beverungen (Program Chairs)